Wednesday 25 February 2009

Apu. aka Franki...







'Mr. Simpson, pay for your purchases and get out...and come again'
Mr. Simpson, pay for your purchases and get out...and come again

We had to do a test fro Ruth to help with the personality module we were doing in class. With this test, we were assigned a personality type. These types were associated with a Simpson’s character. I came out as Apu! You know the Indian guy who runs the Kwik-E-Mart, with EIGHT children?! I suppose he’s not that bad... he’s funny and quite nice... (I think).

With this work we had to take a simplified Myers-Briggs test to discover what type of personality we have. My letter configuration is ENFJ. Only 2.8% of the population is the same as me. My supposed strengths are that I am a “warm and sociable” person who is “keenly in tune with others feelings and perspectives”. My weaknesses are that my “well defined value systems can make them inflexible in some areas”. this is scarily true. Seriously, seriously true. I’ve noticed since coming to England especially, that I am quite rigid with my morals and no matter how much someone will justify something to me, if I feel it is incessantly wring, I won’t budge.
After having completed this simplified version, I tried the full length Myers-Briggs type indicator. This produced the same configuration and went into much further detail regarding the weaknesses associated with my personality.

1 comment:

Ruth Hickmott said...

Hello Franki! How's home? Nice pics here but can you write something about self-concept as well?